Monday, October 23, 2006

USI macht Musi

Friday, October 20





Feki is normally a business educational building. In fact, I have a considerable amount of classes held in there, because I am a business major. However, this particular Friday night, Feki was not a place to go to classes. It was the place to go for a HUGE party! I know...this was so strange to me as well! We had a lot of fun, even with the 'oldie' music selection. There were two dance areas, a bar, and naturally the DJ area.




I didn't realize how well remembered the Erasmus students would be. As I walked into Feki for the "USI macht Musi," I had about five people come to me and tell me that they 'knew' me. Later I learned that I was in their English speaking class for business. (Yes, I am in Germany and still managed to be able to take an English speaking business class. It is one of my favorite classes, for I understand everything.) After mingling with the other students, I joined my International possie on the dance floor!



OMG Shawn was being attacked! He totally enjoyed it...haha! While Shawn was dancing amongst us all, a girl started coming up from behind him. It looked as if she was going to fall over if Shawn had moved out of the way. Shawn is such a good sport though, he held her up and kept on dancing with her!



No comments: