
The first week of school began Monday, October 15, and it is going TERRIBLY. First of all, I have the issue of making sure the classes I am taking transfer to Clemson University credit. This is a long process. I have emailed about 4 different people and have yet received any response back. Because I am not sure if these classes will transfer or not, I just attend to them all. Today is Wednesday, and I have had only one class. REASON: The teachers don't show up for classes. For three of my classes the teachers never showed. This is typically something all students look forward to, that is teachers cancelling class, but not for me. Being in a foreign school system, I need to know how the class is and if the teacher will even let me take his or her course. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, but until then I will be emailing people like crazy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment