November 9, 2006 Today was Katie's 21st birthday! Being in Europe, turning 21 isn't as exciting, for you can already drink hard liquor after the age of 18 and beer at 16. However, we definitely had fun celebrating. The night before we went to Gastparty at Live Club, where Katie was surprised by her close Italian friends with a birthday cake at midnight, as well as an announcement over the loud speakers of her 21st! Obviously she was not expecting that.


The next day, which would be November 9, nothing really happened until 8p.m. Molly and I made her a German chocolate cake, which everyone loved! I think we may have to open a restaurant! Molly also used her old liberty statue crown and made it into a birthday crown. As my gift, I made her a book of 21 memories...the book of sins. It wasn't suppose to be passed around, but it did to most. That is until I grabbed it away from everyone seeing this horrible picture of me. I also gave her 2 wine glasses with decorations. From others, she received cards, flowers, and money! We tried to make the best of our low budgets and it worked! Later, the group that was still up to it went to soda bar.
Back to the book of sins. I was chased by Greg and Davida down the hall into my bedroom, where Davida tickled me continuously trying to retrieve this book. I was seriously on the floor holding on to this book with my life. Greg was no help, he stood there laughing, trying not to pee in his pants and then joined in. I was screaming and laughing so hard that they finally gave up, because they didn't want to attract the neighbors attention. Thank God they didn't see that book!! Some things are meant to remain a secret!
Later, I went back to Molly's apartment, where we watched the first cd of the first season of O.C. I am becoming addicted!



No comments:
Post a Comment