Sunday, November 19, 2006

November 17, 2006
It's been awhile since I have had one of these, but this Friday night it was SLUMBER PARTY NIGHT! Shawn, Angela, and I watched three movies while we ate jazz cookies and drank wine in our pajamas. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my crimper to crimp Shawn's hair; although it would be a little more difficult now since he got a hair cut. Anyways, we began the slumber party with the movie Enternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind followed by Waiting and Hotel Rwanda. I definitely recommend Hotel Rwanda. It was very informative with good acting; it was a very sentimental movie. I can't say the same about Waiting. I thought it was horrible. Angela fell asleep during it and Shawn and I were still waiting for the story line to begin. It just altogether sucked! Enternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind tied together very nicely, but it is not a movie that I would personally add to my movie collection.

I can't wait until the next Slumber Party...O.C.!!!

No comments: