
November 11, 2006
I must confess, you will never have a boring day when you are around me. My life is so chaotic! Yesterday, after 'Vanity Fair' was done watching the O.C. at Molly's apartment, I went to retrieve my bike. What do you know...it had a flat front tire! Therefore, I had to leave it at Molly's and walk all the way home in the dark by myself. Out of 'Vanity Fair,' I am the only one that doesn't live in the city. It was a scary walk, but honestly Bamberg is so safe! Anyways, today I went back to Molly's to bake cookies for Pierre's birthday. Shawn came over as well to help, and then we took a break to watch the O.C. Yes, we are addicts. Anyways, while we were watching the show, Molly's bed broke...a piece of wood fell off from the bottom! Unfortunately we had to postpose the O.C. and Molly has to sleep on the floor.

Molly was kind enough to lend me her bike, so I could go back home and change. I have to admit, I had 'angst'! Molly is around 5'9 so her bike for me was really high...but I made it back to my wohnheim! On my way back to the city, you will never guess what happened. The front tire of Molly's bike went kaputt as well! Therefore, I had to walk to bike half of the way in high heels...it seemed like forever!
I decided to go to the bank and take out some money. I was going to the bar to meet Pierre for his birthday. When I put my credit card in, I totally forgot my pin number...I honestly do not know why I went so blank! Anyways, I kept putting the wrong pin number in so the atm machine finally took my credit card! I couldn't believe it!! What a mess!
With all this destruction and unfortunate events happening, all I can do is laugh! My life...not simple!

No comments:
Post a Comment