
OCTOBER 31, 2006


Everyone was really excited about Halloween, for the Americans were going all out! I didn't care if I was the only one wearing a costume...I was dressing up. I decided to make an economical costume using balloons and string. If you couldn't guess already, I was a bunch of green grapes. My friend Angela was the purple grapes, but unfortunately her balloons were blue...so I guess she ended up being blueberries. Shawn from Georgia was Huckleberry Finn. Molly from Colorado was the Statue of Liberty. The other Clemson girls were: Katie as a cowgirl and Katrina as a witch. Surprisingly, the other international students dressed up as well. There were mummies, rock stars, men as women, Santas, and hippies. The Halloween party turned out pretty well, although my grapes were being plucked away! People kept having the urge to bite or steal my grapes!!! I guess I just looked so scrumptious...ha ha!

Besides the party room, my room also became a party room on Halloween. There were so many people coming in and out of my room. I had people knocking on my door until 4am trying to retrieve their lost articles. This was a problem for the next day, because I was suppose to leave for Vienna by 11am to make the 11:30am train!





No comments:
Post a Comment