



Erin rolled around in a chair in the halls wishing EVERYONE happy 4th of July! O us Americans!The people that check you out at the grocery stores are ridiculous! In Germany, it is normal for one to bag their own groceries; that is not a problem. However, while they are swiping your things, you have to speedily bag because after you pay...they will start ringing up the next customer. It's crazy!! It is like you are at a batting cage but the machine keeps feeding you balls!
**It's going to be weird going back to the States where you have baggers.
Riding bikes with jeans is not a good idea. To date, I have ruined four jeans with the bike...and not because I have fallen!
People from this semester are already leaving...:( Three have already gone including Sarah from England, and Keka and his roomie from Spain. The realization is kicking in that I AM GOING HOME!

No comments:
Post a Comment