
Lately I have been keeping myself busy by hanging out with the remaining students in Bamberg, hiking, going out at night, and Desperate Housewives season 1! That's right...I have given in and rented the first season. It is very good, but the movie store only gives you 3 days to watch 24 episodes!! CRAZY!!
I am also having a blast just hanging out with people. We have done everything from playing our American drinking games, to listening to 2gether and Otown, to playing Uno! It is so weird being in Bamberg right now with so many foreign exchange students going home or vacationing. Bamberg is expecting 25 new American students for next semester and I believe around 70 exchange students! We are really excited to meet new people!
Besides mingling, I am beginning to work on some procrastinated hausarbeit for Bamberg as well as take care of some minor details for my last year at Clemson!
Here are some miscellaneous pictures including one of my current wohnheim.



No comments:
Post a Comment