Monday, February 12, 2007

Drinking Games

February 8
You might have not known this, but drinking games are unheard of in Europe. Some people just don't understand why Americans have so many drinking games. We Americans in Bamberg decided to introduce the classic games of beer pong and flip cup. As supplies, we had very expensive plastic cups (they don't come cheaper than 1 Euro for 10), two 3 Liter kegs (those are the biggest kegs available), and wine. To join us was Angela from Canada, Aneta from Poland, Pauline from Ireland, Lieselotte from Belgium, and Thomas from Germany. Of course we had spectators including Marie from France and Romina from Germany. Ultimately, Shawn and I as teammates were untouchable. Our skills defeated every opponent in beer pong...Wie schade fuer sie!
After dominating beer pong, Shawn and I decided to switch things up a bit with flip cup. The teams began with the North Americans vs. Europeans, but Shawn had to kick off Angela for some reason... This turned out to be a horrible decision for out of three runs, the North Americans only won once.

Unfortunately, we consumed all the wine and beer so we decided to head over to morph club. While we were waiting for everyone to get ready, I was just chitchatting with Shawn when he decided to push me off the bed (thanks for reminding me Katrina)! It was terrible! My neck was jammed in between the bed and shelf unit. Thanks to Aneta I was saved, while Shawn was laughing his butt off.


As the group was heading over to morph club, Katrina and I decided to take a longer route, making some trips along the way. We ended up never making it to morph club, but some people swore they saw me there! Overall, it was a great night in Bamberg!

No comments: